Welcome to Boulder County 4-H
4-H is the nation’s largest youth development organization. Fueled by a university-backed curriculum, 4-H members engage in hands-on learning in science, healthy living and food safety. Learn about 4-H
Pick a Project or learn the latest about your projects.
Get More Information by Project Area:
What’s Happening in 4-H?
Applications will be accepted beginning Monday, October 1, 2018.
Important Member Information
- Exhibit Report for Non-Interview Projects
- BCF Fairgrounds Map
- 2019 BCF Livestock Schedule ** FINAL FOR 2019
- Animal ID for Dog and Horse Projects on 4HOnline, and Non-Market ID forms
- Register for an Event on 4-H Online
- Health Form directions
- Premise ID
- MQA/Animal Care Training Calendar
- Public Speaking Contest – qualifies for State Conference
- Citizenship Washington Focus –2019 Cover Letter CWF / 2019 CWF – Procedure for selecting delegates