Water is a precious commodity in semi-arid Colorado. With continued urban growth and the always looming threat of drought, protecting water supplies and improving irrigation efficiency is critical to meeting all the water needs in the state. For most small acreage landowners, irrigation water is only an expensive dream. For those that have it, it is a valuable resource to be used efficiently.
- CSU Extension Factsheets on Water & Irrigation
- Nebraska Cooperative Extension Irrigation Factsheets
- NRCS Colorado Irrigation Guide
- Colorado Department of Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources Information on water administration and rights, wells, etc.
- Small Acreage Irrigation Guide
(no endorsements implied)
- CPS Distributors
- Larson Irrigation
- List of Boulder County Ditch Companies
- Rain Bird
- Valley (Valmont)