Teen Clerks Needed!
Looking for an opportunity to help at the Boulder County Fair? Consider being a Teen Clerk on Interview Judging Day! No experience necessary!
Throughout the day, 4-H members will be bringing their projects to the Exhibit Building on the Fairgrounds. We need Teen Clerks – ages 13 and up – to help make the event run smoothly.
Teen clerk responsibilities are:
- Attend Interview Judging all day (9:00 AM- 5:00 PM or until your project area has completed assigning awards)
- Act as assistant to the Superintendent
- Check-in members projects
- Help arrange the judged projects in their proper display area at the conclusion of judging
- Confirm ribbons are accurate and attached
- Be helpful, courteous, and inviting as participants await their interviews
- Lunch and snacks will be provided. Teen clerks will have time to interview for their own projects. Scheduling time will be between the Superintendent and the clerk.
- Serving as a Teen Clerk qualifies as a 4-h community service activity and is a great way to help the organization. Time spent as Teen Clerk counts toward National Honor Society community service.
There are plenty of project areas in need of a teen clerk. If you are interested, please send an email to Jeannie Torres, email@example.com. Being a Teen Clerk is a fun way to kick off the Boulder County Fair activities!