Visit our Colorado State Extension office for more news, tools and resources.

The Extension office provides assistance and programs for citizens in five main areas: Agriculture, Horticulture, Family and Consumer Science, Natural Resources and 4-H Youth Programs.
Tap to Call

Wildlife   Arrow divider image - marks separation between nested pages that are listed as breadcrumbs.

Wildlife Master Program

Do you have squirrels chewing on your trees or raccoons eating your corn?  Tired of dealing with mice in your house? Wildlife Masters are available to provide information on how to deal with these critters and more.  Wildlife Masters are trained volunteers that can help the public deal with wildlife conflicts.  How do you contact a Wildlife Master?  Call the main Boulder County Extension Office number at 303-678-6238 and ask to be placed in the Wildlife Master voice mailbox or e-mail

Wildlife Master Volunteer

Applications are not currently being accepted.

Assist Boulder County residents in dealing with conflicts with wildlife.